I’d love to hear from you! This form sends me an e-mail directly. The information and comment you submit is not publicly posted. Just keep in mind, I am chronically ill. It may take me some time to get back to you.
Things to know…
- Please keep in mind, I have no way of knowing if a particular treatment or center will help you as each case is so different. I wish I could know for sure if something would help you or your child, but I can’t. I recommend going through my blog posts and seeing if a particular avenue sounds like a good fit for your case. The drop downs at the top can be helpful for finding many posts on one topic all in one place as is the “Categories” drop down on the right hand side of the page.
- I put updates on how I am doing health-wise on both my blog and Facebook page. I put helpful information about illness on my blog as much as I can, so using the search bar or reading all of my posts on a particular topic may be helpful for many of your questions.
- If you have Dysautonomia or POTS and have not discovered the Dysautonomia Information Network (DINET) website and forums, check it out. You won’t be sorry. It is a great place to ask questions such as “Has anyone else ever experienced ______?” and learn from others who have been where you are.
- Many thoughtful people e-mail me asking if I have looked into Mast Cell issues or Lyme. I have looked into both and fortunately (or maybe unfortunately?) neither is the answer for my case.
- I love hearing how my blog has helped others. It is what keeps me going when I wonder if I should keep going at it!
Alright — e-mail away! 🙂